Summerstyle

Summerstyle 2016


So as some of you might know I am quite the active poster on "Polyvore". I just love creating and posting outfit combinations. With limetless pieces of clothing ...

But anyways what I realized is that i am quite into white Outfits, spiced up with statement pieces like a nice pair of bright shoes, a blazer or just fun colourfull accessoires. My personal favourites are, a bright orange blazer ( I know its not exactly everyones colour :D), A nice pair of bright blue shoes( I opted for Christian Louboutin lace up sandals),a casual bright top,paired with white jeans and casual shoes or fun bright orange lace shorts and lastly a big bright pink or orange bag. I opted for a Birkin Bag because I think they are classy and timeless and look great in every colour, but of course this would work with any other bright bag as well.

what I really like about this style is clean, fresh, coolness and simple elegance of the white outfit and the eyecatcher of the statement piece. No matter what you are wearing just a simple white t-shirt with a white pair of jeans or a nice skirt with a cute blouse. with white on white you'll look elegant no matter what.  

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts